Advertising is an audio or visual form of marketing communication that employs an openly sponsored, non personal message to promote or sell a product, service or idea. Sponsors of advertising are often businesses who wish to promote their products or services. There are some advertise in India which not only promote their product but also inspire people. Here we, Video Explainer Mumbai present you the best five advertisement which truly inspire Indians.
1. Kaun Banega Crorepati promo ad 2014: This advertisement of the famous show Kaun Banega Crorepati hosted by none other than legendary Sir. Amitabh Bachchan, deliver very good message about the unity of Hindu & Muslim in India. The slogan of this video is damn true and quite thinkable “Lahoo ek hai to rang do kyu” that means when the color of our blood is same than why to show different faces.
2. Big Bazaar #NekiKaMahina: This advertisement by Big Bazaar highlights the duty of Doctors, that they will do their best to help out someone with their needs. As in this ad, a Muslim female Doctor just started to perform rituals to break her Ramadan fast, and suddenly emergency of a pregnant Punjabi lady come up, she leaves everything aside as she is a doctor at first. Her sacrifice for her patient inspire that family, then that Punjabi family give her a beautiful surprise… watch out the surprise by yourself.
3. TOI Lead India: This ad by Times of India perfectly take the initiative to unite Indians. No matter of your age, no matter of your gender, no matter of your post, this video advertisement will perfectly deliver you a message to stand out even if it cant make a difference, somehow it will inspire other, just because of you. The slogan perfectly suits every Indian “Tum Chalo Toh Hindustaan Chale” which also relate to the slogan of new India “Soch Badlo, Desh Badlega”.
4. Hero MotoCorp: The perfect ad which shows how to appreciate the hard work of the real heroes of our country Indian Army . How should we treat Indian Army, give them respect they deserve. Salute every shoulder you meet, that’s what this ad deliver. “Hero Salaam Karta Hai Un Heroes Ko Jo Hamari Raksha Mein Ji Jaan Se Lage Rhete Hain”.
5. The Seat Belt Crew: This ad cast those people which are ignored by the Indian community, The Transgender. In country like India there are many Transgenders, some consider them as good some consider as bad. But the point is we cant ignore them. The seat belt crew has perfectly use them to spread awareness of the road safety. Watch the ad and get yourself inspire.
Don’t forget to Share this Inspiration with your Friends & Family