The aim for quick viral marketing techniques is to capture as many as possible eyeballs for your video, as well as your company’s website. And, convert this traffic into a profitable one. These strategies will not be as difficult, as you may have thought it is. Video Explainer Mumbai has already jumped started your marketing campaign. It provides you with a captivating video that will magnetize your audience towards your site and convert this traffic into sales.
All you need to do now is follow these rapid marketing methods:
- Upload the explainer video on your website along with good descriptive content that couples with the video. Take care that the page contains keywords, which your target audience will most likely search on popular search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. A correctly an SEO formatted content around the video boosts search engine visibility and probabilities of getting free web traffic.
- Social media is the best platform to share explainer video. Post the web page URL that contains the video on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Inform your followers about your new amazing explainer video and influence them to share it through their network.
- Video hosting sites is another good option for distributing your content. Upload them on different video hosting sites like YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion and other similar sites. Videos hosted on these sites, especially YouTube will more likely show on the first page of Google search for the specific keyword phrase you are targeting.
- Create different blog posts on your company’s site and on other blogs telling about your explainer video. Again, these articles must contain the keywords that your target audience will most likely query on search engines.
- Do email marketing. Make a newsletter about the video and email it to your existing subscribers. This is a traditional way to market anything online and is still effective today. Also, do not spam.
- You can also use indirect marketing like sharing images and infographics on different websites and social media sites. The infographics should lead the audience towards a web page containing your explainer video. Another indirect marketing strategy is to create free eBooks and other PDF files. Provide a link within the eBook or PDF file that will direct your audience to your video. Share the files on different file sharing sites like SlideShare and Scribd.
- Compose a press release talking about your new explainer video, and send it to popular press release sites like PR and PRlog. This is another traditional and effective way to gain more website traffic for your video; it might even get through mainstream media.
- Make a Pay-per-Click (PPC) campaign using AdWords and Facebook advertisements. Indeed, you will invest some money into this marketing method, but it will put your video right in front of your intended audience.
We are from Explainer Video Mumbai. If you want to make explainer video then do contact us.