In a few years’ time, you will not even click on any article. You will be watching the video. Video marketing is the poster child for content marketing, with 2017 set to be a bumper year for video traffic. As lovers, makers, and creators of explainer videos, we see daily how it can boost businesses, capture the imagination of audiences and YES drive sales.
- What is video marketing?
A marketing video is usually a short video that explains your product, an idea, a concept or a process. They can be practical, informative, beautiful or inspirational, and everything in between.
The video is a perfect medium to deliver a clear message and improve audience engagement, 59% say they would watch a video rather than read copy.
- When should the video be used?
A video is great for a range of campaigns, product launches, explaining a new idea or launching a business, even internal communications and training. A video is becoming increasingly important for audiences to glean information and be entertained, which presents many opportunities in terms of when to create a video for your business.
- Why should I use video animation?
- It’s versatile from 2D or 3D animations to explainer videos, whiteboard videos or live action short films, stop motion or infographic animations – the opportunities for your video are powerful and diverse, allowing you to depict your company’s brand character, values, and story in a way that connects with your audience.
- It’s profitable, video can turn leads directly into sales, and by adding a product video on your landing page you can increase conversions by 80%.
- It can explain complex ideas! Simply Video triumphs where words can fail, it can even engage the laziest of customers.
- If the video is loved and shared its official – the worlds in love with video. From Google and Facebook who are prioritizing the medium above all else, to the millions of consumers who are watching video online every day, it seems we can’t get enough.
- How do I create a video animation for my business? Do I need to spend thousands on animators?
Unless you’re an animator yourself, you will need the support of experts to create a top-notch and beautiful video for your business, but, it will not cost the earth.
The first step is to find you an animation company, a team of people who can take care of the whole process, from idea generation, to script writing, storyboarding and the animation process itself.
Take a look at a variety of work and talk to different organizations to get a feel for their ethos.
At Video Explainer Mumbai, we’re proud to have a range of experts in our team, fantastic professionals in creative direction, scripting, storyboarding and a team of animators; so typically, all you need to do is outline your requirements, define your key messages, and let us have any branding guidelines and we get right to work.