In the world of marketing, communications, business, and corporate activities, PowerPoint presentations and videos play a very important role. Though man can let his opinions and views be known to other through his words, sometimes they are not enough. when explaining strategy points, implementation of policies, new ideas, and opinions, visual aids come in handy very much. Video presentations and whiteboard videos are probably the best way by which you can captivate the attention of your work peers and let them know the ideas you have. These kinds of visual aids are not boring and help your associates have a clearer idea about what you’re trying to show.
Why You Need Whiteboard Videos
Office meetings and presentations can be pretty boring at times, isn’t it so? I bet that there have been times when you’re sitting in the conference room with your peers, while your boss is showing a PowerPoint presentation so stocky and boring, that you might just doze off. I’m sure you would want to avoid this, wouldn’t you? The best way to do is using a whiteboard animation video, as your visual aid while explaining your ideas and opinions. What are whiteboard videos, you may ask? Well, these are videos which are made with the help of drawings and sketches, that are done on a whiteboard. They’re simple to understand, easy to memorize, and definitely fun to watch as well. The main problem a lot of video-makers face while trying to catch the attention, is the fact that their audience focuses on the characters, not on what they’re saying. With whiteboard videos, this problem is easily eliminated because all the characters are hand-drawn and people automatically focus on what they’re saying.
If you want to create an interesting video presentation that will instantly catch the attention of your audience, whiteboard animation video is your best option. Creating eye-catching presentations which are not boring and old-fashioned is not an easy task. But, with whiteboard videos, it is quite easy to grab people’s attention. Now, all you need to do is know how to make the best whiteboard videos you can. So, listed below are some of the best software you can try out to make your very own whiteboard animation film. Take a look: –
A brainchild of Sparkol, Videoscribe is deemed as the best software for whiteboard animation that exists today. Used by several companies and even Youtubers, Videoscribe supports both PC and Mac. It can also be used with iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire, or iPad. Since Videoscribe comes equipped with cloud storage, you can use it easily across various devices from various locations as well. For Videoscribe, there are monthly and yearly subscriptions, but you can also try their free 7-days trial to fully check out its features.
Videoscribe comes heavily-equipped with the following features: –
- A base image library where you can buy premium and free images.
- A free music collection.
- You can record or import voiceovers.
- HD video creation is also available.
- You can also create various types of video formats like .wmv, .avi, and .mov, etc.
- You can also use Videoscribe commercially for your own business.
- Customizable video size and resolution are also available.
2) Easy Sketch Pro
Easy Sketch Pro is a modern software that not only facilitates whiteboard animation, but it also gives you the ability to create leads according to your requirements as well. Easy Sketch Pro also comes equipped with a nifty feature called “Click to call”, which allows its users to get direct calls from the video while he or she is presenting it.
Some of the other features of Easy Sketch Pro are mentioned below: –
- Ability to add another video to your ongoing project.
- Play time trimming and control effects.
- Ability to create full HD and standard videos as well.
- Voice over option can be used via two ways – by using the inbuilt voice recorder or through exporting an existing audio file.
- Ability to add any music track from inbuilt music library or external storage.
- Adding text in your video through the inbuilt text editor.
Though it has a funny name, PowToon is a serious whiteboard animation software with tons of features. Other than the ability to create stunning whiteboard animation videos, PowToon also gives you the ability to create presentations. It comes equipped with a variety of ready-made templates which you can also edit according to your liking. A dedicated style sheet is also avaialbe for various special occasions like Christmas greetings, Valentines greetings, Halloween greetings, etc.
Following are the various other features that come with PowToon: –
- An inbuilt Style library and Royalty-Free music.
- Ability to create online videos without any download whatsoever.
- Ability to share your projects on social media platforms, including YouTube.
- Ability to import external storage MP3 audio files.
- You can also import images from Flickr.
- Inbuilt animation tools can also be collected.
Camtasia is hands down the best all in one software for creating whiteboard animation. Its power-packed features are all mentioned below: –
- You can apply inbuilt animations to your images, texts, or logos to help yourself get a professional look.
- All the editing work in your project can be done through the preview window itself.
- You can also change the resolution of your video up to 4K to create clear content at any screen size.
- Camtasia also supports 64-bit performance so you can make full use of your processor while making videos.
- A variety of royalty-free backgrounds are available for free to help you captivate your audience’s attention.
- You can also correct the sound track or music to create the perfect vibe for your video. All the racks available in Camtasia can be used in YouTube and are royalty-free.
Animaker is one of the best professional whiteboard video maker software that comes equipped with inbuilt camera effects to help you make the best video possible. Being a cloud-based software, Animaker can be used on any device, from anywhere at any time. Some of its best features are mentioned below: –
- You can create full SD and HD videos and download them as well.
- You can directly upload your videos on YouTube.
- Animaker hosts a vast collection of royalty-free music and also facilitates uploading your own assets.
- It also has a ‘drag and drop’ feature that gives you an entire free animated library.
- It also facilitates multiple view-enabled 2D characters.
- You can also adjust, enter, and exist various time effects.
- You also get the sound mix feature which can be used for up to 3 soundtracks.